Wednesday, August 24, 2011

fun facts about LF

i'm bored, super bored. so since boredom is haunting me right now, i feel like spilling out somethings about me. fun facts perhaps. haa you be the judge. i'm just typing what i'm thinking right now. so here we go :

1. I don't like wearing make up. it makes me feel like there's something on my face. furthermore i'm not confident when i'm wearing makeup i feel like a drag queen. haih -.-
2. i do have lots of high heels but i rarely, naahhh seldom wear them. i only wear my heels to formal occasions like wedding etc. fyi, oh i know how to walk in heels :P
3. I have lots of tank tops in my closet, but i don't really wear them these days. I'm more comfortable wearing tshirts, tops or blouse.
4. I do have a skirt in my closet but i've never worn them. haha. I'll wear them soon perhaps.
5. I'm old fashioned. I'm serious when it comes to relationships. thats why I've only had 3 bf since i was twelve. and now i'm reaching 18 already. oh I'm a single lady. haha *perlu ke?

6. I may look skinny like I'm always maintaining my body or on a diet. but bitch please, i don't starve myself. i have a big appetite. i eat until I'm satisfied.
7. I get jealous when i see a couple play basketball together at the basketball court infront of my house. i wish i had a bf who'd play basketball with me =.=
8. If I have a crush on someone. I'll avoid the eyes. doesn't mean that I'll avoid his eyes at all times. I'll look him in the eyes but for a few seconds only then I'll look away. guy's eyes are dangerous! easily make me melts. kyaaa! *.*
9. Only certain guy will get to see my feminine side. the rest, err i act all dude towards them. miahahaha.
10. I love rain! I love walking slowly in the rain, playing basketball in the rain, jump around in the rain and just have fun in the rain. #but only if there's no thunder or lightnings. yikes!

11. I'm afraid of falling in love. *unless i find someone who is really worth all the risk.
12. its really hard for me to fall for a guy. i easily have crushes on guys but falling for them is different. and when i do, he's all i think about. woah :O
13. when i was twelve, my dad wanted to add sharifah into my name. oh pa'ah keturunan syed sheikh. but it didn't happen. thank god. or else my name would be Sharifah Nur Lily Farhah. gosh, what a long name!!
14. I'm mixed blood. haha I don't look like I'm malay, but trust me I am. I'm a mix of malay, indo, pakistan and arab. tenenenene. oh i'm not Indian okay.
15. I've lived in South Africa when i was 7 until I was 11. almost 5years living there. I missed SA so much! especially my house at Thatchers Field, Lynnwood, Pretoria. hoping to visit SA soon!

16. I can't easily confess my feelings to someone. I'm afraid of losing that person :')
17. I've waited for someone for two years and end up broken hearted. he didn't change a bit. and in the end, i end up leaving him be. cause i've had enough already.
18. when i think too much, i can't really register what people are saying. i'll be putting on a poker face and eventually walk away from them. or sometimes i put on a smile and yeah walk away.
19. I love to stare at the ceiling when i'm not ready to sleep yet. then a lot of things crash into my mind and i'll eventually fall asleep in a nick of time.
20. The reason why I didn't further my studies is so that i can learn how to be independent and know how hard it is to earn money. i just want to experience life on my own :)

well thats it for this morning. have a great day guys. and thanks for wasting your time reading all my crappy posts. take care eh :D


No comments:

Post a Comment