Saturday, May 25, 2013

Exploring Jakarta :)

so i flew to Jakarta on the 6th of may if i'm not mistaken. haha. so my time here is almost up. i'll be flying back to KL on the 31st of may. gotta go back to uni soon. Damn! kinda sucks. but I gotta say that I have an amazing holiday with my loved ones. hihi


My first thought of Jakarta is that it's congested -.- traffic wow! almost everywhere jam. I respect all the drivers here. They really know how to drive. I can't imagine driving here, I'll probably crash. yikes. hahaha. but then because of the traffic you really get to see the beauty of Jakarta. They have big roundabouts with fountains, monuments and I really seeing the MONAS (Monumen Nasional).


The place where I'm staying in Jakarta is spectacular because its close to three shopping malls which is Thamrin City, Grand Indonesia and Plaza Indonesia. So its like living in the middle of KL near Pavillion, Starhill and Sungei Wang. why i say that is because Thamrin city is like sungei wang, they sell things that are quite cheap and affordable. On the other hand Grand Indonesia is like Pavillion but its bigger and much better. I love walking around in GI, its a very beautiful mall. Lastly Plaza Indonesia is more exclusive like Starhill where all the boutiques and high-end shops are.


The people here are friendly and makes me feel very at ease. There are some who will stare at me and my sister when we are talking malay and make faces but thats just a minority of them. let them be. hee. I LOVE JAKARTA. can't wait to be back here soon. hopefully one day i'll come here with my alien because this is his hometown :D maybe if we get married i would like to have our honeymoon here. hehe. *berangan*

Other than Jakarta i got to explore Bandung. HAHA. shopping!!!!! damn! mum's salary down the drain. Thank you Ibu for taking me around Jakarta and Bandung shopping almost every week. I love you and I'm gonna miss you. Take care of yourself here in Jakarta. I really want to accompany you but I have to go back because of studies. Gonna miss you ma. MMUUUAAAHHH!

Thats all.

Finally updating,
LF

No comments:

Post a Comment