Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Accomplishment!

so last year, i had an accident otw to ledang in Segamat. scary as hell. luckily it was just a little bump and no one was hurt. Ya Allah i was so in shocked that i parked the car and became so frustrated of myself. i then became stressed. damage is done and i need to pay. i hit my friend's car that they rented. huhu. since i was driving i told them how the brake didn't work eventhough i hit the brake, the car glided and hit the car infront of me. i was so scared. so one of my friend tested the car and yes brake faulty. so they drove me and my friends back to UITM and headed to ledang. I felt so sorry for them because i kinda spoil the mood.

since then i got scared whenever someone asks me to drive. i became traumatized. whenever i hit the brakes i flashback to the time when the car didn't stop. sometimes i even dream of myself driving and the car wouldn't stop. i became sad because my dad had high hopes of me when i got my license. now that i got my license i became too scared to drive because of the accident.

well today mama asked me a favor to pick my dad up at westport. for those who don't live in Klang and port klang, the roads here are quite challenging and full of lorries, trailers and big trucks. They also like to drive fast and take over cars recklessly. so i braved myself to drive from setia alam all the way to westport. kesian kat mama sebab penat. So alif my little brother was with me in the car and all i could think of was his safety. Bismillah and here we go. Setia Alam-Bukit Raja-Klang-Pandamaran-Port Klang-Pulau Indah-Westport. Alhamdulillah i reached safely at my dad's office. Syukur. but then i got scolded, i was so busy driving that i didn't notice the car fuel is almost empty. hehe. sorry!!

tips to drive in westport;
1. keep your distance from trucks
2. avoid from being in between two trucks or lorries.
3. maintain your distance. don't get too close
4. Do not emergency brake in front of a truck
5. If you're driving fast and the truck behind you is fast as well, don't stop and if the traffic light is red just run the traffic light. because the truck behind you most probably won't slow down. They'll hit your car and speed off. it happens most of the time in Port Klang
6. be careful of motorcycles when changing lanes

that are the tips from my dad :)

No comments:

Post a Comment