Wednesday, September 18, 2013

The Killers Live in Malaysia!!!!!!!!!!!

 

OMG!!! my favourite band since i was like 12? How can i miss this! I have to go like seriously, i need to go. too bad, so sad pa'ah. The concert is on 22nd of September and my third semester final examination is on the 25th. so yeah I can't go. DISAPPOINTED! hmm 

When you guys arrive in KL, I am literally 3 hours away from you :'( I'll be in Segamat studying all night long while you guys will be rocking the stage. How could i miss this opportunity to meet you guys? Why oh Why final exams, why are you getting in the way between me and the killers.

Anyways, I love you the killers! hope you guys will come again to Malaysia! I really wanna watch you guys perform live. Have fun in Malaysia, and kill them all with your performances on 22nd of september since you guys are "the killers". hehe :) well "blow their minds away" is too cliche. HAHA. hmm and again I'm sad and disappointed because i can't to your concert *cries*

your fan,
LF 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment