Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Uni Life

hmm, at first i thought that i'd die of boredom in this place -UiTM Segamat-.But I'm not. I'm still breathing, I'm still alive. hehe. still remembered the first day, all I could think of is "can i survive here, dah lah hutan!" well as time goes by, I'm getting used to my life here. wake up, bath, go to class, have brunch, nap, go to class, early dinner, and find things to do in my room. haha kinda boring, but hey save money. I do really go out to town since there's really nothing there. no sushi, no nando's so yeah no going out then.

I really want to excel this sem. DL please. Insyaallah, Amin. pray for me my dear readers. wanna make my dad smile, wanna make my dad proud. cause I don't think I've ever made him proud, not even once maybe. that's sad. sorry ayah. 

A lot of things happened. my skin is constantly changing colour! first it was MDS, then DBST family day, after that PERKAD. whenever i get my old skin back, there's always some program that will somehow make it turn darker again. sheesshh. Luckily my bf likes me dark skinned :DD 

These days my room is in a mess. like seriously messy to the point where I can't even study at my study table, I have to study on my bed. oohhh and one disgusting accident happened! a *cicak* flew on my arm one day when I was about to enter my room. I screamed and threw it on the floor. eeuuwww, traumatized. Atleast it didn't land on my face, or i'll faint. 

A lot more stories to tell but I don't know where to begin. I think thats about it. hihi


 Family Day Dtrans

 Induksi Dtrans, team Denmark!

 MDS part 1 2012

 Fashion show Induksi Dtrans, No.2

Ihya' Ramadhan bersama warga dtrans

PERKAD, kawad kreatif no.3

Sincerely,
LF

No comments:

Post a Comment