Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Part 1 done!



bla bla bla, I'm home! yes I'm home baby! done with all my papers. part 1:check! hee. Alhamdulillah all my papers went well. Insyaallah i'll excel, Amin. finally sleeping in my room. its been like years *well half a year* since i last slept at my room. kinda messy now. I didn't really unpack since yesterday. idk why but I'm just gonna leave them be scattered all across my bedroom floor. ehh haha, I'm sure my dad will scold me though.

I'm just happy that my 1st semester is over with. all the backstabbing, hatred, jealousy, oh all the negativity is gone. I don't really like some of my classmates. they'd say bad things about others to you and say bad things about you behind your back. they thought they got away with it but no. I know what they say about me. Don't mess with me! I'm warning you cause I'm one sarcastic girl, and I'm sure you wont be able to handle all the sarcasms that I'm gonna throw at you!

So yeah I had an accident, I was on my way to Ledang. somehow the car i rented, the brakes weren't functioning properly. I hit the breaks but it didn't stop, so I hit the car infront of me. Luckily, no one was hurt. It was just a little "bump" cause I wasn't speeding at the time. Fuhh. So at that time I panicked to the point where I didn't even thought of the handbrakes. sheesshh. well it happened already right.

My classmates at that time were all consoling me and telling me that everythings gonna be fine and told me not to worry. I believe that there's a reason why it happened. I was just in shock at that time. well they told me that they wont tell anyone, its just between me and them. but words got out. some of them told the others plus they were talking bad things about me. that literally pissed me off. I took full responsibilities of both cars, I paid them with my money. I didn't even ask for money from you guys. yet you go around talking shit behind my back. I'm so gonna change class next sem. stress~

Last but not least, I'm still happy! they can't bring me down or make me frown! korg boleh pegi main jauh2 ye. oh and my step mum is 6 months pregnant. a new addition to the family soon, Amin. so excited. Just can't wait. hehe. fuhh so scared for my exam results. dup dap dup dap. so thats all for this entry. thanks for reading

LF

No comments:

Post a Comment