Tuesday, November 20, 2012

hello setia alam

so yesterday, miraculously i woke up early. got ready and head out with the family to meet my little brother haziq at RMC to have breakfast cause ibu is going back to Jakarta that afternoon. he's staying at his dorm in RMC until SPM is over. go go little brother!! so we had nasi lemak and homemade cempedak goreng. sodapnyeeeeeee. haha but too bad after that I got stomachache. 



got home, did some chores. tick tock tick tock time flies. and the next thing i know, its almost 2pm and ibu is going back soon. so walid sent ibu to the airport. Luckily my boyfriend got a chance to meet ibu. so finally he reached my house with his little brother. yeyeahhh boleh jalan2. while i was getting ready, he waited for me downstairs with his brother and my sisters. they were watching videos on youtube.

after half an hour, finally i'm ready. haha berjanggut tunggu ya, sian dia. I'm always late but its not because of make-up cause I don't wear any! haha. its because I like to daydream maybe. well, setia city mall here we come! I was about to go out when I remembered that walid told me to sweep the front porch. and so sweeping i go -.-''


*when my bf saw me sweeping he got frustrated and took the broom from me
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! shows that my sweeping skills sucks!


*my sisters were blabbering so I took the broom and started sweeping again

hehe, for the first time I kinda lost my way. so u-turn here and there and finally reached setia city mall. Alhamdulillah. hanged out and had a really good time. I miss you so much dear my love of my life. it would be nice if I could stay in your arms always. soon Insyaallah



yours truly,
LF

 

No comments:

Post a Comment