Wednesday, November 21, 2012

i'm a nomad

since I was a baby, my family was always in the move. moving here moving there, moving everywhere. i've lived at Sri Petaling, Pinggiran Batu Caves, Gombak, Country Homes Rawang, Pretoria South Africa, Bandar Puteri Rawang, Selayang, Port Klang and Shah Alam. but i grew up in Gombak, my grandma's house. so if people ask me i'll say that i'm from gombak hehe

well i've been to five schools; sk Usaha Ehsan or now known as sk Taman Samudera (1st grade), Al-Ghazali College in South Africa (2nd-5th grade), sk Taman Sri Gombak 1 (5th-6th grade), SMK Seri Gombak (form 1-3), SMK Convent Klang (form 4-5) I'm always the new kid in class. oh well atleast i go to school right.

few days time i'll be moving again. bye bye port klang and hello setia alam. A new house, new environment, new surrounding, new neighbours, new journey. gotta pack my stuff again. so tiring wehh! but its okay. hehe, i;m used to it. cause i'm a freaking nomad :D

seriously,
LF

No comments:

Post a Comment